来源： 本站 作者： 管理员 点击： 日期： 2019-08-21
摘要：Assisting a Client to the Sitting Position协助病人坐起A partially immobilized or weak client will require nursing assistance to sit up in bed. The nurse can help such a client attain the sitting position while maintaining proper body alignment for herself …
Assisting a Client to the Sitting Position
A partially immobilized or weak client will require nursing assistance to sit up in bed. The nurse can help such a client attain the sitting position while maintaining proper body alignment for herself and the client, Correct positioning techniques will reduce the risk of musculoskeletal injury to all persons involved.
POTENTIAL NURSING DIAGNOSES
Client data derived during the assessment reveal defining characteristics to support the following nursing diagnoses in clients requiting this skill:
1. Wash your hands and, if appropriate, don gloves.
2. Put the bed in flat position with wheels on the bed locked.
3. Place the client in a supine position.
4. Remove all pillows.
5. Face the head of the bed.
6. Place your feet apart with the foot nearer the bed behind the other foot.
6、双脚开立，一腿靠床在前，另一腿稍后。 医学 全在.线提供
7. Ask the client to flex his knees, if possible, bringing his feet as close to his buttocks as possible.
8. Instruct the client to flex his neck, tilting his chin toward his chest.
9. Instruct the client to assist in moving by using the trapeze bar if available or by pushing on the bed surface.
10. If the client has limited upper-extremity strength or mobility, place his arms across his chest.
11. Flex your knees and hops, bringing your forearms closer to the level of the bed.
12. Place your arm close to the head of the bed under the client’s shoulder and your other arm under his client’s thighs.
13. Instruct the client to push with his heels and elevate his trunk while breathing out, then to move toward the head of the bed on count of 3.
14. On count of 3, rock and shift your weight from your back leg to your front leg. At the same time, the client pushes with his heels and elevates his trunk.
15. Remove gloves and wash your hands.
16. Record the client's new position in nurse's notes.
The nurse must avoid dragging a client up in bed. Dragging against the bed linen causes shearing force. In addition, she should carefully observe the client for signs of development of postural hypotension (e.g., dizziness, fainting).
This skill provides an opportunity for the client and family to learn appropriate body alignment for the sitting position
Copyright@ 2007-2017 All Rights Reserved 中国护士网隶属 威海万方人才合作股份有限公司 版权所有 网站备案：鲁ICP备17006509号-4
电话：4006707779（全国统一咨询电话） 站长电话：0631-5225621 邮箱：email@example.com